I am SO glad you’re here! You may have seen on my homepage that I’m all about goals around here and actually taking ACTION towards making them a reality, but hey, let’s delve a little deeper into that idea! So…
Does any of this sound like you?
- You’re so busy mommin’ (totally a noun and a verb) that you feel like you’ve lost sight of who YOU are as an individual.
- You have goals you’d like to achieve but lack confidence in yourself and your abilities.
- You constantly feel like the time slips away from you. There are never enough hours in a day to do what you need to do, let alone the things you’d like to do.
- You want to create a better financial future and get out of debt.
- You wish your home were more organized and better reflected your personality, but you have no idea where to start.
If the answer is yes, maybe you find yourself asking:
- “How do I reconnect with my interests and find time for self-care?”
- “How do I set goals for myself and stick to accomplishing them?”
- “How can I create a functional, organized home that simplifies my life?”
- “What can I do to get ahead financially?”
In a nutshell, you’re overwhelmed by everything on your plate and maybe even feeling a bit beaten down by the day to day grind.
I want you to know that you’re not alone. I’ve been there! In fact, most of the women in this community feel the EXACT same way.
Take a look at this email from one of my readers:
“Hi Mary, After reading your post, “10 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Reach Your Goals”, it really made me think about how I approach my own goals and interests and it forced me to be honest with myself about why I’m not reaching them.
I love being a stay-at-home mom, but I feel like my life is so chaotic. I constantly feel like I’m just trying to keep up with family demands that I don’t have time for anything else. But now I realize that I am using “lack of time” as an excuse to not even try.
I know that if I can get and stay organized with my time, money and home that it would make everything run smoother. The problem is that I just don’t know where to start and it leaves me feeling overwhelmed…”
Why Coffee + Moxie Is The Blog For You
Look, not only have I been exactly where you are, I am still in the midst of it. The trials you’re dealing with, I’m dealing with too. That is the beauty of this community, we are here to walk through our struggles together and to face them head on.
Instead of reacting to what life sends your way, I want to encourage you to take charge of your life and be proactive in shaping your future. I want you to muster your moxie and happen to life (you can read more about what that means here). Sound good? Great! Let me tell you the kinds of posts you’ll find here:
- You’ll read words of encouragement seasoned with a little tough love.
- You’ll find helpful tips and resources for managing your time, money and goals.
- You’ll learn about any awesome products or services that make your life easier.
- You’ll go with me on my family’s journey towards becoming debt-free with monthly progress updates.
- You’ll see how we declutter and organize our home and get practical takeways for how you can do the same.
Here’s a couple things you can check out!
First, be sure to join my free 5-Day From Dreamer To Doer Challenge to turn your “someday” goals into reality!
Second, if you have time, grab a cup of coffee and browse around! Here are a few posts that will give you a great feel for what Coffee + Moxie is all about.:)
I’m Mary. I am a farm-raised, coffee loving, reading enthusiast who is also a wife to a wonderful, caring, and hardworking man and a mother to two beautiful daughters (I will refer to them as C and E).
Together, we are growing our life here in the Midwest. We are currently renting our living space (which makes decorating quite the challenge sometimes!) and look forward to the day when we become homeowners!
After a year and a half of wanting to start a blog, I realized it was on my heart for a reason (even if that reason wasn’t apparent) and Coffee + Moxie was born.
Even though running a blog takes a lot of work, I have fallen in love with it! It has been an amazing creative outlet for me to share my ideas and help others.
Thank you so much for joining me!